ADSM-L

RedFacedOOPS

1995-04-14 11:00:03
Subject: RedFacedOOPS
From: Bill Coughlin <wcoughlin AT GPU DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 1995 10:00:03 EST
--- Received from GPUSC.G2087  910-5180 FAX5567     04/14/95 09.58
  -> ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU     MAIL TO EXTERNAL MAIL SYSTEM   IO50C3
  -> ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU     MAIL TO EXTERNAL MAIL SYSTEM   IO50C3

Paul:  Thanks for the response. Actually, I am slightly "red-faced" -
of course I know about using the wildcards, however, we still have the
situation with the "RESTORE BY TREE" memory problem.  I have an excuse -
the people who normally do the restores are on vacation today, and I
am the manager of the group so guess who gets to get his "fingers
dirty"!  By the way, the more I think about it, I really would like
to be able to  query by filename
and get a display/report of ALL locations (by node by directory) where
a specific file resides.  This could help us in doing software inventory,
etc.
           Thanks again!  Bill