ADSM-L

Re: NetWare restores and Macintosh Namespace

1995-04-05 20:14:15
Subject: Re: NetWare restores and Macintosh Namespace
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 1995 20:14:15 EDT
--
Eric,
Eric,

I never did get an answer to this (my) question.  We decided to just try
this, and it seems to have worked correctly  (our user told us that it
worked, and we haven't heard anything contradictory since then).  Our user
was pleased that it worked, because he had tried two other backup programs
and neither one of them handled this properly.

..Paul