ADSM-L

Running ADSM with Metaphor

1995-03-28 13:08:18
Subject: Running ADSM with Metaphor
From: Jeff Renicker <jrenicker AT GOODYEAR DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 1995 13:08:18 EST
We have an OS/2 1.3 machine which runs Metaphor/DIS 1.36.  I don't
know much about this product, but the folks who do say that it
doesn't really run as an OS/2 application.  After it starts up
it "takes over" some of the machine.

I was wondering if anyone else out there is running Metaphor with
ADSM and, if so, how they got it to work.  I haven't tried installing
ADSM on the machine because at first glance I doubt it will run.

If anyone is using Metaphor and ADSM on OS/2 1.3, could you please
let me know how you did it?

Thanx!!!
Jeff
Jeffrey E. Renicker               e-mail: jrenicker AT goodyear DOT com
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.        voice:  216.796.5615
1144 E. Market St.                fax:    216.796.2222
Akron, OH 44316-0001