ADSM-L

Problem Installing OS/2 and AIX Clients

1995-03-16 12:44:21
Subject: Problem Installing OS/2 and AIX Clients
From: Andy Carlson <andyc AT ANDYC.CARENET DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 11:44:21 CST
I resolved, at least partially, my client install problems.

I am on a Warp machine.  I took the disks to a 2.1 OS/2 machine, and it
installed fine.  I zipped it and installed it that way on my machine,
and it worked fine.  Can't install it on Warp?  Don't know, but I
couldn't.

AIX turned out to be a bad .toc file.  I did some manual editing and it
worked fine after that.

 Andy Carlson  work: (314) 362-0516      fax: (314) 362-4495
 Barnes Jewish Christian Health Services   St. Louis MO
 Email Address:  andyc AT andyc.carenet DOT org
                 andyc AT spectrum.carenet DOT org
                 ts55428 AT bjcmail.carenet DOT org

 "If this gets any more cloying, I think I'll vomit".
             - Beldin at the Vale of Aldur