ADSM-L

postscript for manuals - again

1995-03-16 10:31:34
Subject: postscript for manuals - again
From: "R. Alexander" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 10:31:34 EST
Sorry to be such a pest, but ....

I finally found a person with an compuserve account.  Although
I was not with him when he did the search, he says he found
only one file, an image file.  After serveral attempts and
serveral hours, he downloaded this file, but
now what do we do with it? It doesn't seem to be postscript.

I think having compuserve as the only source of some part of the
product is patently bad.  How goes the effort to make the
postscript version of the manuals available on the ftp server?

Also, where exactly on compuserve are the postscript version of the
manuals (I will watch over his shoulder the next time).

Thanks for your attention!

Richard

PS: J. Becky Brenner, an IBMer in the Powerparallel organization,
has experience cleaning up postscript files to make them usable
for many ps printers.

Richard Alexander                         phone: (518) 276-6785
Mgr, High Performance Computing           fax: (518) 276-2809
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute          Internet: alexar AT rpi DOT edu