ADSM-L

This Line Intentionally Left Blank

1995-03-15 15:42:32
Subject: This Line Intentionally Left Blank
From: Ralph Butler <R.Butler AT AZ05P.BULL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 1995 13:42:32 MST
     Why is it that posters to this list leave the Subject line blank.

     Don't you realize how _annoying_ that is.  One struggles with the
     consequences. "Should I read this, or not?"  Then out of fear of
     missing something important, you read it only to find out that you've
     wasted your time and download charges on some jerk (AH) who was too
     lazy to put in a proper subject line. (e.g. Jacquie Reith)

     R:-)B