ADSM-L

ADSM and attachmate Extra

1995-03-07 21:32:13
Subject: ADSM and attachmate Extra
From: David Kassabaum <dkassaba AT SERVICES.STATE.MO DOT US>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 1995 20:32:13 -0600
  We are tring to install a windows client on a PC's attached through a 3174
Token-ring controller.  The PC's are using using Attachmate Extra and we
are using 3270, not having a lot of luck getting this to work.  getting
a PROG759 from the Attachmate session when tring to logon to the MVS
server.  Is anyone using Attachmate on a token-ring.  The same customer
is also wanting to use APPC from OS/2 client also using Attachmate. Does
anyone have any suggestions on how we can get these Attatmate clients to
work.  Up to now we have had PC/3270 on Windows and CM/2 on OS/2
without any problems.  Thanks for any help you can give us.

David Kassabaum                         Voice:  314-751-1524
Technical support Supervisor             FAX:   314-751-3299
State of Missouri               Internet dkassaba AT services.state.mo DOT us
State Data Center                       IBMMAIL  USDSSM3S