ADSM-L

ADSM SHARE Presentations

1995-03-07 17:32:33
Subject: ADSM SHARE Presentations
From: "Linnea T. Nichols" <us5rnfrn AT IBMMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 1995 17:32:33 EST
>For those of us who were not able to get to Share, is the text
>of the presentations at Share about ADSM available somewhere on the
>net?  Thanks.

If your company is a SHARE member, your installation rep will be
receiving a CDROM with the full set of handouts from SHARE 84 -- also,
I believe that anyone who attended will also be getting the CDROM. Work
is already in progress to get this CDROM produced, however, I don't know
when it's expected to hit the snail-mail.

+++ "The secret of joy in work is contained in one word -   +++
+++ excellence. To know how to do something well is to      +++
+++ enjoy it." PEARL S. BUCK                                +++
                                          Linnea
*** Forwarding note from I1014833--IBMMAIL  03/06/95 14:09 ***+

For those of us who were not able to get to Share, is the text
of the presentations at Share about ADSM available somewhere on the
net?  Thanks.

Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Phone: 301-496-7400                      Fax: 301-496-6905
Mail:  DCRT/CFB/ETS, 12A/1033, 12 SOUTH DR MSC 5607,
       BETHESDA, MD 20892-5607
---- End of mail text
---- End of mail text
This item has been forwarded from Internet. The SMTP headers