ADSM-L

Re: service for adsm/6000

1995-02-23 08:25:43
Subject: Re: service for adsm/6000
From: Kostas Piperis <"Kostas.Piperis~piperi00"@MHS.US.SWISSBANK.COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 08:25:43 -0500
I'm using release 2 level 0.5. You must request it from IBM Tuscon. If you have
access to compuserv, type GO IBMSTORAGE and you should find it there.

regards,

Kostas

Swiss Bank Corp.

Subject: service for adsm/6000
Author:  ADSM-L (ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU) at smtpgw,0,smtp
Date:    2/22/95 6:44 PM

This is a naive question.  We just installed ADSM/6000
Version 1, Release 2, Level 0.4.

No extra maintenance came with it.  Is there any?
If so, how do we order it?  Does it come automagically,
or must one always ping the 800 number?

Any times will be appreciated.
R.

Richard Alexander                         phone: (518) 276-6785
Mgr, High Performance Computing           fax: (518) 276-2809
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute          Internet: alexar AT rpi DOT edu