ADSM-L

PostScript of ADSM/6000 docs

1995-02-15 15:46:09
Subject: PostScript of ADSM/6000 docs
From: "R. Alexander" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 15:46:09 EST
I hope that ADSM doc development sees the problem with
softcopy that requires a PC to use.
We finally were able to try to print from a PC but the
pictures were omitted, i.e. the file was a flat ASCII file,
not a postscript file.
We want to print a high-quality copy of
these documents for users of many platforms.  Is there a way
to print these documents w/pictures?   If not,
is there a chance of getting these docs as postscript files on
the distribution as we are with SP2 manuals?

We really want something that works on one platform: for
ADSM/6000 that means AIX.

Thanks,
Richard Alexander                         phone: (518) 276-6785
Mgr, High Performance Computing           fax: (518) 276-2809
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute          Internet: alexar AT rpi DOT edu