ADSM-L

Request for Information

1995-02-09 13:09:25
Subject: Request for Information
From: Rob Miller <REMILLER AT UCONNVM.UCONN DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 1995 13:09:25 EST
As a part of the justification for recommending putting ADSM into full
production mode for the entire organization, I would like to know which
universities currently have ADSM in production status and on which platform.
I'd also like to know, very briefly, how successful the implementation has
been.

The University of Connecticut is currently running ADSM with a VM server
on an ES9000-580 but only in a limited "proto-production" mode backing up our
computer lab servers and some workstations.

Thanks.

Rob Miller
Manager, Operating Systems Programming º  Internet:
University Computer Center             º  REMILLER AT UCONNVM.UCONN DOT EDU
University of Connecticut              º  Bitnet: REMILLER@UCONNVM
Storrs, CT 06269-3138                  º  Phone: (203)486-1334