ADSM-L

Tuning ADSM OS/2 client

1995-02-02 11:31:36
Subject: Tuning ADSM OS/2 client
From: Ron Ritchey <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 1995 10:31:36 CST
Does the KB/sec field on the OS/2 client display valid values? If you
turn compression on, is it KB of compressed data, or KB before they
are compressed?

I have an IBM PS/ValuePoint P60/D with an IBM 16/4 Adapter II adapter
card. I went through the TCP/IP and OS/2 tuning tips in the
ADSM Performance and Tuning Guide and couldn't find any of options
that the manual suggests to change. Does anyone have this manual, and
have they been able to use it to tune their ADSM system?

Thanks for your response in advance...
| Ronald W. Ritchey                    Systems Programmer/Analyst      |
| University of Nebraska               Internet: OSG0312 AT unlvm.unl DOT edu |
| 235 Nebraska Hall                    BITNET:   OSG0312@unlvm         |
| Lincoln NE, 68588-0521               Phone:    (402)472-7605         |