ADSM-L

[no subject]

1995-01-03 15:57:19
From: "Ragini K. Derk" <ragini AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 1995 12:57:19 PST
 Subject:      Problem with ADSM OS/2 GUI Client under WARP

 On January 3rd, Phil West asked the following:

 I just installed the OS/2 client (V1 R2 L.4) on a couple of WARP machines.
 Although the command line client works fine, the GUI does not connect and
 gives the error

 ANS4028E--Authentication Failure
 Has anyone else seen this type of problem..

  Yes, we have seen this, an OS/2 client PTF IP20257 which equates to
V1 R2 Lvl 0.5 was built to take care of the authentication problems w/ the
B/A gui, you may obtain this from the FTP anonymous server or contact me
offline so I can send it to you.
                                         Thanks,
                                         Ragini K. Derk
                                         ADSM L2 Support