ADSM-L

ADSM/HSM

1994-12-19 21:27:00
Subject: ADSM/HSM
From: "Stephen Y. Odo" <STEPHEN AT UHCCMVS.UHCC.HAWAII DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 1994 16:27:00 HST
I was just reading the December issue of _Client/Server_Today_
when I ran across a reference to something called ADSM/HSM (pg. 55
in "HSM product matrix" sidebar).  Does anyone know what that is?
I don't recall seeing any announcements for such a product (HSM
function in ADSM?).  It is listed as a UNIX offering from IBM.  If
this is HSM function in ADSM, is that functionality available in the
MVS version?

Thanks for any information ...

              -- Stephen Y. Odo
                 Manager, Technical Support
                 Management Information Systems Division
                 University of Hawai'i Information Technology Services