ADSM-L

Re: 3.11 trace

1994-12-19 09:23:27
Subject: Re: 3.11 trace
From: Yves <CCYT AT VM1.SI.USHERB DOT CA>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 1994 09:23:27 EST
I sucessfully restore my new novell server now. The problem was'nt netware
adsm client. The problem was the program SERVER.EXE who was corrupt! The
SERVER.EXE was the same lenght in bytes and the same date, but when i
try to restore with the original netware licensed SERVER.EXE my restore
sucessfully complete with no break down my server. I check with virus scan
my SERVER.EXE and no virus found, but probably there's a error in executable.
                       Thanks for your support !.......Yves