ADSM-L

Full OS/2 recovery in redbook

1994-12-16 12:39:29
Subject: Full OS/2 recovery in redbook
From: Cyndie Behrens <cbehrens AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 1994 09:39:29 PST
Bill, we are planning a series of redbooks for next yr called Advanced Topics.
We plan on having 6 books, one for each of the following server platforms:
MVS, VM, AIX, OS/2, VSE, OS/400.  We are currently targeting three main
topics for these books: tape management, disaster recovery, and
inter-relationships with other products.  As part of the disaster recovery
section we hope to include how to recover an entire workstation.
Thanks for the suggestion...other input glady accepted....
Cyndie Behrens
IBM - ITSO San Jose
cbehrens AT vnet.ibm DOT com