ADSM-L

[no subject]

1994-12-15 19:13:51
From: Vince Allio <usboacvb AT IBMMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 1994 19:13:51 EST
Subject: Deleting a storage pool

Hello all,

I deleted a storage pool and device class and received the following
messages:

ANR9999D ASUTIL(173): Pool id 3 not found.
ANR9999D AFMIGR(824): Error obtaining attributes for pool 3480XF(3).
ANR1062W Error initiating space reclamation for storage pool 3480XF - in
server error detected.
ANR1042I Space reclamation for storage pool 3480XF will be retried in 60
seconds.

-I bounced our server and that seems to clear it up.  Not a big deal sin
 deleting storage pools won't occur too often.
 deleting storage pools won't occur too often.