ADSM-L

Re: Restore Netware

1994-12-06 15:46:33
Subject: Re: Restore Netware
From: "Brett Walker (408)256-0265 Fax:" <walkerbl AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 12:46:33 PST
Re: Note from you attached below

>is there's any other process to do a full restore of my Novell ?????

Unfortuanately (for now), if you don't have enough memory to do the restore,
you'll have to do a restore on each of the high-level directories.

You mentioned, however, that you were using version 1.1.0.18 of the client.
I would get the latest from out ftp server (index.storsys.ibm.com), which
I think is 1.2.0.4.  There have been several memory enhancements made since
1.1.0.18, particularly for big restores.  There is a possiblility that
the restore will be able to complete.

Hope this helps...
Brett