ADSM-L

[no subject]

1994-11-10 06:08:11
From: Amadeus Forums <dehtpnmk AT IBMMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 1994 06:08:11 EST
From: Amadeus Forums AT MUCVM1 <dehtpnmk AT ibmmail DOT com>
Subject: ADSM as part of LAN SMS

Amadeus FORUMS for DAVID BLACK :

Are there any plans for ADSM to be used in an SMS like setup,
 we are currently looking at implementing such a system for
 our LAN.The idea would be to have another product which
 automatically scans LAN files (reference date) and archives
 old data to ADSM.This product would also kick off an ADSM task
 to recall files when needed.

Tia,
Dave Black                             osg023 at mucvm1
                                       dehtpz79 at ibmmail
                                       dehtpz79 AT ibmmail DOT com