ADSM-L

Re: Backup Bindery on Netware 4

1994-10-17 10:03:03
Subject: Re: Backup Bindery on Netware 4
From: Yves Tremblay <CCYT AT VM1.SI.USHERB DOT CA>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 1994 09:03:03 EST
I understand there's no bindery in netware 4.0x, but my netware users
ask to me how i can try in backup with ADSM, the Netware Directory Service
 ( NDS ) . This structure contain all definitions of the structure of
Novell 4.0x. The users want be able to take this structure in backup to
no need to rebuild then structure if there is a crash on the system disk.

Too, Can we use a adsm client other than netware client to restore files
with adsm. Presently if i want restore some files backuped with netware
client , the netware administrator must go in remote console and loaded
dsmc.nlm. This interface is not very friendly.....

                              Thanks for your answer ..... Yves