ADSM-L

Landing place for ADSM/6000 accounting records

1994-10-13 13:47:32
Subject: Landing place for ADSM/6000 accounting records
From: "Michael W. Kearney" <MICHAEL AT PENNDRLS.UPENN DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 1994 12:47:32 EST
Is there a way to change the location of the file which stores the
ADSM/6000 accounting records? The documentation implies you cannot. The
default is to put the accounting file in the same place where
the executable is. On our system, as on most I would imagine, this is
/usr/lpp/adsmserv/bin. /usr is not a good place for us to put this file
as /usr is typically used for static data and we tend to keep it
fairly full. We've already run out of space for the accounting file twice.

Anyone have a suggestion? (Turning accounting off is not an acceptable
answer :) )

Michael