ADSM-L

Re: ADSM TCP/IP Support

1994-10-10 09:50:04
Subject: Re: ADSM TCP/IP Support
From: "Steven P. Roder" <TKSSTEVE AT UBVM.CC.BUFFALO DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 1994 09:50:04 EDT
On Mon, 10 Oct 1994 09:20:39 +0000 Hans Pfleger said:
>>Any chance that the DOS client will ever work with Novell's Lan WorkPlace
>>for DOS?  I am running LWP 4.12, with ADSM 1.2.03, and, of course, get
>>ANS1850E TCP/IP communication failure.  I really hate the 3270 interface,
>>and FTP's PC/TCP will not run with ODI.  Is there any hope for LWP and the
>>DOS client?

Well, I did not receive any answers about support for LWP's Dos version, but
I was able to get PC/TCP working with the ODI drivers, via the ODIPKT.COM
shim.  I reinstalled the product, and payed more attention to what I was
doing ;-).

Thanks to all that replied to me.

Steve
(tkssteve AT ubvm.cc.buffalo DOT edu | [email protected] | (716)645-3564)