ADSM-L

[no subject]

1994-10-07 05:41:33
From: Hans Kilian <dkatplzx AT IBMMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 1994 05:41:33 EDT
Hi Brett.

Your ideas sound like they will work, so we're going to implement them
today. It is inconvenient that we have to remember if a file has been
moved, and restore from the old filespace when we are going to restore,
but we can live with that. I would have liked a way of renaming the
files on the server, and I thought that I could maybe write a utility
myself with the ADSM toolkit for OS/2 that I picked up a while back.

The toolkit I have is version 1.1.0, so I thought that I'd upgrade it
from the FTP-server, but public access to the /adsm/toolkits directory
seems to have been taken away. Do you know if this has been done on
purpose, and if so, why?

Regards,
Hans Kilian, ATP Denmark