ADSM-L

Re: ANR4500I & ANR4502W messages

1994-08-19 14:42:55
Subject: Re: ANR4500I & ANR4502W messages
From: "Wayne T. Smith" <WTS AT CAPSLAN.CAPS.MAINE DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 1994 13:42:55 EST
on Fri, 5 Aug 1994 I asked ...

> Occasionally we get the ANR4500I & ANR4502W messages as shown below.
> Does anyone know what is wrong and what to do about it?

Thanks to Dave Crockett of IBM and others for pointing me to the README

file that comes with the ADSM server enhancements.  When I looked at
the description for APAR PN57479 in the Volume History Information
section, I find that I should either ignore the message (since I don't
use DUMPDB) or use the -VOLHIST on DSMSERV invocation to define a plae
for DSM to record volume history.

Wayne T. Smith
Systems Group -- CAPS        internet: wts AT maine.maine DOT edu
University of Maine System   BITNET/CREN: WTS@MAINE