ADSM-L

Administ. Interface

1994-08-04 17:08:54
Subject: Administ. Interface
From: yves Tremblay <CCYT AT VM1.SI.USHERB DOT CA>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 1994 16:08:54 EST
Dear adsm user,

I tryed dsmadm on aix platform ( version 1.2 ) and i find this interface
very slow ( i think that not real Motif interface). The interface graphic
for the administrator on OS2 is ok but i must to start OS2 on my Pc
to administrate my ADSM server but I use Windows generally. Do you
Know if there is some development for administrator interface adsm
for Windows platform, or better interface on Aix platform to do
administrator task with graphic interface ????

                                   Thanks , Yves