ADSM-L

ML2 server for DFSMS/VM

1994-08-03 15:36:12
Subject: ML2 server for DFSMS/VM
From: Arty Ecock <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 1994 15:36:12 EDT
Hi,

   Has anyone succeeded in using ADSM as a ML2 server for DFSMS/VM?
I have all the pieces bolted together in the right combination, but
something in ADSM doesn't seem to want to enable ML2 migration.

   I applied the ML2 "enablement" service to DFSMS.  ML1 migration
works just great.  ADSM works fine too and is servicing a number of
our local workstations (I want to use the same ADSM server for ML2
and for PC backups).

Any ideas?

Thanx,
Arty

P.S. I read through that nice WSC "Red" book and things still don't want to
     work.