ADSM-L

Re: Restoring NetWare server

1994-06-30 11:38:36
Subject: Re: Restoring NetWare server
From: Melinda Varian <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 1994 11:38:36 EDT
Thanks for your helpful responses.  We've gone through several
phases on this.  In our first attempt, we stopped halfway through
the restore (the user was tired of replying to the prompts) and
tried to start over again, but when ADSM prompted for the super-
visor password, it was not accepted.  The user reset the password
and we tried again, this time with the supervisor password specified
in the NWUSER option (and the -REPLACE option).

We don't seem to have run into any memory problems so far.  The
problem we have right now is that we get "ANS4774W No volume infor-
mation found on server".  (We had specified the -VOL option, as
everyone seems to recommend.)

The backup was made with the "incremental" command, so I believe
that the volume information should be found.

Melinda