ADSM-L

[no subject]

1994-06-23 12:43:08
From: "Joseph A. Faracchio" <SPGJAF AT CMSA.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 1994 09:43:08 PDT
From the colleague of mine that did the Novell Clients for me I get this
comment:

We had problems with running out of allocated short-term memory on the NW
3.11 servers and had to increase the maximum to 4 MB (from the default of 2
MB).          This problem occurs *during* a backup, not at the time of
connection.

--Karl
Did you change your default from 2M?     hope this helps.  cheers .. joe.f.
Did you change your default from 2M?     hope this helps.  cheers .. joe.f.