ADSM-L

[no subject]

1994-06-20 05:33:34
From: Hans Kilian <dkatplzx AT IBMMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 1994 05:33:34 EDT
----------------------- Mail item text follows ---------------
         Dato: 20/06/94
          Fra: Hans Kilian                                  HKK      - TEXT
          Til:                                              INTERNET - IBMMAIL
         Emne: APPC with OS/2 and MVS
Hi.

I want to stop using 3270 communication between our OS/2 clients and our MVS
server and switch to APPC, but I can't get it to work...

When I start the communication I get a sense code X'10030021' which seems to
indicate a problem with dependent/independent LU's. When I look at the
Communications Manager/2 trace, I can see that ADSM doesn't specify which
CM/2 LU it wants to use, but only specifies 'DEFAULT_LU'. As I have multiple
LU's specified (7 dependent and 1 independent) I would like to know which
LU CM/2 assigns to ADSM.

Other suggestions are of course also welcome.

Regards,
Hans Kilian, ATP Denmark