ADSM-L

schedule error - please help|

1994-06-07 07:14:00
Subject: schedule error - please help|
From: Klaus Dilper +49 721 608 4040 <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 1994 11:14:00 LCL
Hello folks,

I sometimes run into following ADSM problem and don't know how to fix
it:

After the command "query event * *" I found that some schedules are
"missed" or "failed". This may occur on some network problems.

When I have a look at the "dsmerror.log" on these clients I get
following error message:

taaccess(0353):TASetUpAccess couldn't open a socket pair,errno=24
ANS4031S Internal program error. Please see your service representative.

The only chance to go on is to kill DSMC SCHED and restart again.

All help is wellcome|

Greeting from Germany, Bye|

Klaus