ADSM-L

Archive on SP1 systems

1994-06-03 02:24:44
Subject: Archive on SP1 systems
From: Lothar Wollschlaeger <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 1994 08:24:44 +0200
Hi,

We have just installed ADSM on our SP/1 system with 8 nodes and
on our fileserver for the SP/1.
All the datasets are backed up from the fileserver but the users
on the SP/1 nodes can restore their data using the "Set user node/name"
menu to switch to the fileserver (we have generated an authorization rule for
each user).  But what can we do for archiving? (the users are not allowed to
log in on the fileserver). We want to allow the user to archive his datasets
from any node of the SP/1 and to retrieve it to any node of the SP/1.

                               Lothar Wollschlaeger

                               Forschungszentrum Juelich (KFA)
                               ZAM

                               52425 Juelich

                               EMail: l.wollschlaeger AT kfa-juelich DOT de

                               Tel.: 02461 61 6420
                               Fax.: 02461 61 6656