ADSM-L

Red books

1994-03-24 16:21:10
Subject: Red books
From: Ron Ritchey <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 1994 15:21:10 CST
When I was at SHARE, one of the ADSM representatives told me that he
would put the names of some red books on this list for me. It has been
a month and I didn't see the note. Can someone tell me the red books
that I need to order. I'm interested in performance in regards to
the different types of communication, and a formula to figure how
much DASD we will need for the database and recovery log in regards to
how many files we will be backing up, and how many copies of the files
we will keep.

Thanks for you response in advance...

* Ronald W. Ritchey                    Internet: OSG0312 AT unlvm.unl DOT edu *
* Systems Programmer/Analyst           BITNET:   OSG0312@unlvm         *
* University of Nebraska               Phone:    (402)472-7605         *