ADSM-L

Re: VM: adding DB space on server

1994-03-14 15:10:03
Subject: Re: VM: adding DB space on server
From: Nick Laflamme <NLAFLAMM AT VMA.CC.ND DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 1994 15:10:03 EST
I'd like to thank Joe, Mitch, Louis, and Mike for the help on extending my
database.  My delay in responding is not a reflection of the helpfulness of
their responses, it's a measure of how much work I missed last week with a
lingering virus.  :-(

Mike, if the ADSM info developers consider adding more task related
sections to the ADSM administrators' guide, this might be a good task to
document.  (OK, is it arrogant for me to assume that if it's not intuitive
for me, others might benefit if it's documented, too?  :-) )

Thanks,
Nick

--
* nlaflamm AT vma.cc.nd DOT edu