ADSM-L

Re: OS/2 & AIX ADSM

1994-03-09 03:48:08
Subject: Re: OS/2 & AIX ADSM
From: "Smith, Dean" <DSMITH8 AT IS.ARCO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 1994 08:48:08 GMT
That depends upon who you know and who's listening.
From: ARCO.ADSML on Wed, Mar 9, 1994 8:40
To:   ADSM-L (ARCO.ADSML); Nguyen, Cookie; Smith, Dean

On Tue, 8 Mar 1994 12:07:17 CST Brent Stilley said:
>When the OS/2 & AIX versions of ADSM become available later this month
>(we hope), will this be the proper forum for discussion?

As the creator of the list, my purpose was to provide a mechanism for
discussing the ADSM product, regardless of the platform.  Therefore, I don't
see why the OS/2 and AIX versions can't be discussed here.  That doesn't mean,
however, that we have the same expertise as an OS/2 or AIX list.  However,
we have the advantage of having the IBM developers' collective ears.  %-)

Martha