ADSM-L

ADSM Service

1994-02-22 09:25:46
Subject: ADSM Service
From: Martha McConaghy <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 1994 09:25:46 EST
Scott,

Given the requirements of the product, the service method you outlined seems
sensible to me.  It allows the customers (us) to understand where they are
in relation to service levels, while also being able to obtain that critical
PTF when its needed.  The only other thing I would ask for would be a little
more detail in the PTF report for the level set PTF.  Many of us read these
on IBMLINK prior to ordering the PTF.  Currently, there is so little text
in them that its difficult for the layman to identify which PTF is the one
they should have.  Its not critical to the service process, but is a
"warm, fuzzy".

Being able to get service for the clients through the Internet would be
wonderful!!!!

Thanks for listening to us, and especially, thanks for responding...%-)

Martha