ADSM-L

ADSM Service

1994-02-21 12:01:16
Subject: ADSM Service
From: Tim Eisler <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 1994 11:01:16 CST
>The following is the fix distribution method we plan to implement.
(CompuServe, IBMLink, Internet)
>   Comments?

By Internet to mean 'available through anomalous I mean anonymous FTP'
or even signing on with an IBMLINK id?

In general:  Excellent. Bravo. Thanks. I look forward to it. Push your
colleagues in other IBM groups/depts/product areas to do the same. I'm
not the person who installed the product here so I never had any
comments prior today. Thanks to all of you who spoke up and were the
stimulus to the ADSM group to come up with this plan.  I'd very much
like to see how well it works to FTP a fix to something (I do PVM and
VTAM mostly) rather than use a tape.

 Tim Eisler, Systems Programmer
 Computer Center, University of Illinois at Chicago

My Kaypro at home runs CP/M, has a 300baud modem and no harddisk. I'm on
the information dirt road.