ADSM-L

Getting Mac backed up when they're turned on or booted.

1994-02-02 20:50:00
Subject: Getting Mac backed up when they're turned on or booted.
From: "Joseph A. Faracchio {510} 642-7638 {w}" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 1994 17:50:00 PST
Is there any way of automatically getting an Incremental Backup to
occur when a user turns-on or boots their Mac??

And I mean turns on their machine anytime between, say, 7 AM and 6 PM.

Don't suggest the Scheduler, it can't do it.    Or am I missing something?

I can put an alias of ADSM in the {Startup Items} folder but it won't go
that one extra step and start an Incremental.

If the Mac had a <command line> I guess I could do it but ....

thanks ...  joe.f.