ADSM-L

Using Windows client after WDSF->ADSM conversion

1994-01-04 09:46:08
Subject: Using Windows client after WDSF->ADSM conversion
From: Ed Zawacki 6-0658 <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 1994 08:46:08 CST
To:           adsm-l@marist

We recently ran the WDSF->ADSM conversion (with PN47179 applied) and
everything seems to have gone fine.

One problem that we have however, is that when we use the Windows Client
to try to see files that were originally backed up using WDSF, they are
not visible though they are with the DOS client. New files backed up with
the Windows client are visible, but not the converted files. It shouldn't
matter which client is used to view them, but it seems that IBM may be
making that distinction....

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Ed Zawacki