ADSM-L

AdStar User Accounting Records

1993-12-14 10:59:09
Subject: AdStar User Accounting Records
From: Greg Piney <gpiney AT MGH DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1993 10:59:09 -0500
Hi all,

   There seems to be a problem with the user accounting records generated
by the DSMSERV machine. When I "Set Accounting On" to the server, it
begins to generate accounting records. When I go check the records
it Generated, They are GARBAGE. They do not resemble the record descriptions
described on page 214 of the Administrators Guide. When I called the
support center, I received and applied a PTF (UN50689).

     I Still Get Garbage Accounting Records.

Any one have a clue to what the real problem is???

Greg Piney
|  Greg Piney                      |   Portal     - GPiney                 |
|  Greg Piney                      |   Portal     - GPiney                 |
|  Sr. Systems Engineer            |   Internet   - GPiney AT mgh DOT com
  |
|  McGraw-Hill Inc.                |                Gpiney AT cup.portal DOT
com  |
|  "No, I don't know anyone in the company that will publish your book."   |
|  "No, I don't know anyone in the company that will publish your book."   |