ADSM-L

Accounting Records

1993-10-08 10:59:56
Subject: Accounting Records
From: Greg Piney <gpiney AT MGH DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1993 10:59:56 -0400
   I just looked at some 'C0' records generated by DSMSERV and
was shocked to see that they no way resembled the description on pg. 214
of the Administrators Guide. Is this a BUG or am I looking at the wrong
Stuff.
   I need to do preliminary Client billing tests to see what ADSM
is costing us. These records are No Help Whatsoever.

Greg Piney

|  Greg Piney                      |   Portal     - GPiney                 |
|  Greg Piney                      |   Portal     - GPiney                 |
|  Sr. Systems Engineer            |   Internet   - GPiney AT mgh DOT com
  |
|  McGraw-Hill Inc.                |                Gpiney AT cup.portal DOT
com  |
|  "No, I don't know anyone in the company that will publish your book."   |
|  "No, I don't know anyone in the company that will publish your book."   |