ADSM-L

too many irritating messages ... Help ! ...

1993-10-07 16:27:00
Subject: too many irritating messages ... Help ! ...
From: "Joseph A. Faracchio {510} 642-7638 {w}" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1993 13:27:00 PDT
Right now I'm SECUSER'ing the ADSM machine so that I can see what's going on
all the time.   When I'm not ON the system I'm running PROP so I get a summary.

Sadly, I'm not catching what I want to see because its sometimes buried under
a lot of these messages:

ANR0811I INVENTORY CLIENT FILE EXPIRATION STARTED AS PROCESS 89.
ANR0812I INVENTORY FILE EXPIRATION PROCESS 89 COMPLETED: DELETED 0 BACKUP FILES
 AND 0 ARCHIVE FILES.

I've looked hi and low for the command and parameters I can set to change this
 to maybe ONCE a day or once in 12 hours.   Sigh ....
...and I just don't have the time to Q up to level 2 for an answer.

Can anybody help???   .. thanks .. joe.f.