ADSM-L

Windows Client for NON-IBM Coax boards

1993-10-05 09:32:11
Subject: Windows Client for NON-IBM Coax boards
From: Greg Piney <gpiney AT MGH DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1993 09:32:11 -0400
  We have HUNDREDS of PC's with Non-IBM (Irma and Memorex/telex) 3270
Coax boards. It appears that currently, The Windows and MS-DOS clients
only support the IBM 3270 Coax Adapter. Any of you client developers
out there on the list have any Idea on when clients for these boards
will be available. As the saying goes, We Need It Yesterday.

Greg Piney
|  Greg Piney                      |   Portal     - GPiney                 |
|  Greg Piney                      |   Portal     - GPiney                 |
|  Sr. Systems Engineer            |   Internet   - GPiney AT mgh DOT com
  |
|  McGraw-Hill Inc.                |                Gpiney AT cup.portal DOT
com  |
|  "No, I don't know anyone in the company that will publish your book."   |
|  "No, I don't know anyone in the company that will publish your book."   |