ADSM-L

Re: Another test

1993-09-29 09:51:19
Subject: Re: Another test
From: Nick Laflamme <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1993 08:51:19 EST
On Tue, 28 Sep 1993 16:55:01 EDT Pete Tanenhaus, ADSM Client Development said:
>Another test append.
>

>Pete Tanenhaus, ADSM Client Development

Wow!

And, no, I'm not being sarcastic when I say this!

GDLVM7.VNET.IBM.COM is the machine VM development is done on; it's at IBM's
programming lab in Endicott, NY.  I say "Wow" because it implies that ADSM
Client Development is done by a bunch of VMers, not a bunch of MVSers who'd
love to kill VM as I'd been led to fear.

Say, Pete?  Any comments about an ADSM client for the Share File System or
CMS minidisks?

Thanks,
Nick

* nlaflamm AT vma.cc.nd DOT edu
* ------
* Come to the 1994 VM Workshop: June 7-10 at the University of Notre Dame!
* User Experience talks, dialogues with IBM, and presentations from other
* vendors in an intimate, informal setting.  Contact me or sign up for
* vmwk94-l AT vma.cc.nd DOT edu for details!