Where to download ISC

PREDATAR Control23

You should through your Passport Advantage website...But i would guess it would be part of the "server install" download?? Not a standalone i think

PREDATAR Control23

go to passport advantage site. you need id to on this site

PREDATAR Control23

I have an ID/PW for the site, but only saw the entire TSM 6.xx server suite to download. When I got TSM software a few years ago it was a separate disc. Really just wanted the ISC install if possible.

PREDATAR Control23

correct me if i'm wrong, i think from tsm v6.1, i think they dont use the word 'ISC' anymore, they just call it 'Administration Center'. try it and see how will your install go..

PREDATAR Control23

But where's the standalone 6.0.1.1? It HAS to exist somewhere besides on discs in IT shops.

PREDATAR Control23

But where's the standalone 6.0.1.1? It HAS to exist somewhere besides on discs in IT shops.
Yes it does, from the passport advantage portal.

• On the Right side click the link 'Download software'
  • Select the radio button of the TSM Manager software you use, ex. 'IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Extended Edition'
  • Click continue
  • Under 'Download Options' and 'If available, would you like to see previous versions of this product?' select the radio button Yes
  • Click continue
  • Deselect the checkbox for 'IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Extended Edition V6.2.1 Multiplatform Multilingual eAssembly(CRB59ML)'
  • Click on the '+' for 'Previous versions'
  • Click on the '+' for 'IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Extended Edition V5.4 Multiplatform Multilingual eAssembly(CR4XIML)'
  • Check the box of the 'IBM Integrated Solutions Console V6.0.1.1' for your OS.

Download, etc, etc....

PREDATAR Control23

Raakin, that's exactly what I was looking for.. Thank you!
I was using the download finder and searching for the ISC and it just wasn't coming up. I knew they had to have it somewhere.

Thanks!