Where can we find the documentation in PDF format?

PeterStrijbosch

Active Newcomer
Reaction score
All,

Recently IBM changed their infocenter to something they call "Knowledge center".

We used to be able to download all documentation in PDF format in a decent way.
For version 7.1.5 I have found the PDF's for the server installations but I'm not able to find the client PDF's.

The current "Knowledge center" is from my point of view absolutly not user friendly.

Is there someone out there who know where we can find the PDF documentation for all the different client modules?

Peter

All,

Recently IBM changed their infocenter to something they call "Knowledge center".

We used to be able to download all documentation in PDF format in a decent way.
For version 7.1.5 I have found the PDF's for the server installations but I'm not able to find the client PDF's.

The current "Knowledge center" is from my point of view absolutly not user friendly.

Is there someone out there who know where we can find the PDF documentation for all the different client modules?

Peter
Hi Peter:
You can find the PDFs for V7.1.4 here: http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGSG7_7.1.4/tsm/r_pdfs_tsm.html
Use the toggle version button on the page to go to a previous version.
Tip: The Table of Contents (TOC) is off by default, I recommend you switch it on. There is an icon with blue lines at the top left-hand side of the page, click on it to show the TOC.
Thanks
Ailbhe

Back