We'll try one more time...

Flemming

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
As W.C. Fields once said - If you don't succeed, then try again - then once more, and once more and then again - and then you stop... there are no reason to act as a complete idiot.

The following question has been raised before - both here, and directly to IBM - and nothing but silence.

My hope is, that one of those IBM guys sitting out there and watching, would be able to answer the following:

In Novell GroupWise 6.0 there are a new feature called "GWTSA.NLM" - with this module the backupoperator is able to make an online backup of GroupWise - a nice and usefull feature.

The first time the question was asked, there were only 2 backup-products supporting this (BE and Novell's own), but one must say that has changed... but what about Tivoli???

Are there any plans in this direction? Maybe as a seperate agent? If so what's the timeline? And please... a negative answer is better than no answer!

Regards

Flemming

:lol:

I am also waiting for the same thing. When our TSM was implemented I asked about GWTSA.NLM and was greeted with blank looks.

Well... it seems that no one wants to answer this question! Not here, or on direct contact to Tivoli/IBM. Seems there is a lack of service here... :evil:

Back