vCenter 7.0.3 plugin for IBM Spectrum Protect not working correctly

fredric

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
Hi,
We have set a new (have already two) vmware esxi cluster. I have installed a new tsm4ve (SP for virtual environments, vmware) on a windows 2019 server with tms4ve version 8.1.15. The plugin is installed/enabled on the vCenter.
Everything seems ok from the tsm4ve server, the backup/restore works, but I can't see the IBM Spectrum Protect konfiguration in the vCenter, it's just blank. After a minute a msg appear "no healthy upstream".
If a mark a VM and right click and choose "IBM Spectrum Protect" - "no actions available".

I have tried to uninstall the plugin and install it again, same issue.

Does anyone running the same setup, 8.1.5 on 7.0.3 (u3k)?

Best Regards,
Fredric

Hi,
We have set a new (have already two) vmware esxi cluster. I have installed a new tsm4ve (SP for virtual environments, vmware) on a windows 2019 server with tms4ve version 8.1.15. The plugin is installed/enabled on the vCenter.
Everything seems ok from the tsm4ve server, the backup/restore works, but I can't see the IBM Spectrum Protect konfiguration in the vCenter, it's just blank. After a minute a msg appear "no healthy upstream".
If a mark a VM and right click and choose "IBM Spectrum Protect" - "no actions available".

I have tried to uninstall the plugin and install it again, same issue.

Does anyone running the same setup, 8.1.5 on 7.0.3 (u3k)?

Best Regards,
Fredric

Problem solved. Unregister/register plugin, open firewall 9081 for incomming trafic.

Back