Unable to run NSRADMIN from command line

Status
Not open for further replies.

prabhu.mohan

Active Newcomer
Reaction score
PREDATAR Control23

Hi All,

I've been using EMC Networker 7.5 SP1 on Windows 2008. I tried to run "nsradmin print type:NSR client" command from command line. But it failed with error "External Editors are not supported". Is there any other way to get this client list without getting into nsradmin and then typing "print type:NSR client". I will be scripting the whole task for automation purpose and I cannot run nsradmin first and then pass commands to it. Any help/thought is welcome..

Thanks

PREDATAR Control23

I think that this is a old limitation in the Windows version, you can use a Linux machine with the admin client installed, just use Virtualbox or similar to run the Virtual machine on you desktop.

PREDATAR Control23

I think that this is a old limitation in the Windows version, you can use a Linux machine with the admin client installed, just use Virtualbox or similar to run the Virtual machine on you desktop.
Thanks. But for some reasons, I'm not allowed to use anything other that Windows.

PREDATAR Control23

Hi Mohan,
If you want to feed the query in one line using nsradmin without getting into the nsradmin prompt, try this.

echo print type: nsr client | nsradmin -i-

HTH,
Rovin D'Souza.

Status
Not open for further replies.