Status
Not open for further replies.

kmilo07

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
Website
blogdelmilo.blogspot.com
Hi everyone,

I have the following problem, I start all services on TSMSP server, but after a couple of minutes TSMSP Web Service it goes down and the GUI never starts.

Page up to 95% and then the service stop. Others services still up.

I restart services, server and nothing.

When I run a test i recieve the following messages: (I replace the names with XX)

- <XmlData>
<WSInfo logon_domain="xx" logon_server="xx" oth_domains="" />
<DocAveUserInfo user="" type="" />
- <EventLog>
<EventLog_0 ID="0" Type="Error" Message="Error:try to connect server :No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it xx.xx.xx.xx:22000" Time="4/4/2012 9:48:46 AM" Computer="XX-AVEDOC" />
<EventLog_1 ID="0" Type="Error" Message="Error:try to connect server :No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it xx.xx.xx.xx:22000" Time="4/4/2012 11:11:27 AM" Computer="XX-AVEDOC" />
<EventLog_2 ID="0" Type="Error" Message="Error:try to connect server :No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it xx.xx.xx.xx:22000" Time="4/4/2012 11:34:23 AM" Computer="XX-AVEDOC" />
<EventLog_3 ID="0" Type="Error" Message="Error:try to connect server :No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it xx.xx.xx.xx:22000" Time="4/4/2012 1:26:19 PM" Computer="XX-AVEDOC" />
<EventLog_4 ID="0" Type="Error" Message="Error:try to connect server :No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it xx.xx.xx.xx:22000" Time="4/5/2012 3:19:03 PM" Computer="XX-AVEDOC" />
<EventLog_5 ID="0" Type="Error" Message="Error:try to connect server :No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it xx.xx.xx.xx:22000" Time="5/7/2012 3:52:11 PM" Computer="XX-AVEDOC" />
<EventLog_6 ID="0" Type="Error" Message="Error:try to connect server :No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it xx.xx.xx.xx:22000" Time="5/7/2012 4:02:20 PM" Computer="XX-AVEDOC" />
<EventLog_7 ID="0" Type="Error" Message="Error:try to connect server :No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it xx.xx.xx.xx:22010" Time="5/7/2012 4:05:28 PM" Computer="XX-AVEDOC" />
<EventLog_8 ID="0" Type="Error" Message="Error:try to connect server :No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it xx.xx.xx.xx:22000" Time="5/9/2012 10:03:28 AM" Computer="XX-AVEDOC" />
</EventLog>
</XmlData>

No firewalls on the machine and I don't have service or process listening on the port 22000

Do you have any idea?

Regards.

--
Milo

Last edited:
After an extended review I can say the following things:

I can't start the server GUI. That is the problem. The version it's 6.1.4.0.

When I start the TSMSP control service the process starts but apparently it hang up. Then I find a message "The database engine stopped"

Then the port 22000 will never open. Later the TSMSP Web Services stops.

I can strat the GUI.

First, I delete some files on \Tivoli\TSM\SharePoint\DocAve5\Manager\ZeusData\config\log\ log.ctrl, logmirror.ctrl, log273.dat, log274.dat, log275.dat, as well as all other files with extension ".dat".

Then I start the services and it's working :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back