• Please help support our sponsors by considering their products and services.
    Our sponsors enable us to serve you with this high-speed Internet connection and fast webservers you are currently using at ADSM.ORG.
    They support this free flow of information and knowledge exchange service at no cost to you.

Please welcome our latest sponsor Tectrade . We can show our appreciation by learning more about Tectrade Solutions
  • Community Tip: Please Give Thanks to Those Sharing Their Knowledge.

If you receive helpful answer on this forum, please show thanks to the poster by clicking "LIKE" link for the answer that you found helpful.

• Community Tip: Forum Rules (PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ BEFORE POSTING)

Click the link above to access ADSM.ORG Acceptable Use Policy and forum rules which should be observed when using this website. Violators may be banned from this website. This notice will disappear after you have made at least 3 posts.

TSM for Sharepoint TSMSP Web Service stops

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmilo07

ADSM.ORG Member
Hi everyone,

I have the following problem, I start all services on TSMSP server, but after a couple of minutes TSMSP Web Service it goes down and the GUI never starts.

Page up to 95% and then the service stop. Others services still up.

I restart services, server and nothing.

When I run a test i recieve the following messages: (I replace the names with XX)

- <XmlData>
<WSInfo logon_domain="xx" logon_server="xx" oth_domains="" />
<DocAveUserInfo user="" type="" />
- <EventLog>
<EventLog_0 ID="0" Type="Error" Message="Error:try to connect server :No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it xx.xx.xx.xx:22000" Time="4/4/2012 9:48:46 AM" Computer="XX-AVEDOC" />
<EventLog_1 ID="0" Type="Error" Message="Error:try to connect server :No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it xx.xx.xx.xx:22000" Time="4/4/2012 11:11:27 AM" Computer="XX-AVEDOC" />
<EventLog_2 ID="0" Type="Error" Message="Error:try to connect server :No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it xx.xx.xx.xx:22000" Time="4/4/2012 11:34:23 AM" Computer="XX-AVEDOC" />
<EventLog_3 ID="0" Type="Error" Message="Error:try to connect server :No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it xx.xx.xx.xx:22000" Time="4/4/2012 1:26:19 PM" Computer="XX-AVEDOC" />
<EventLog_4 ID="0" Type="Error" Message="Error:try to connect server :No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it xx.xx.xx.xx:22000" Time="4/5/2012 3:19:03 PM" Computer="XX-AVEDOC" />
<EventLog_5 ID="0" Type="Error" Message="Error:try to connect server :No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it xx.xx.xx.xx:22000" Time="5/7/2012 3:52:11 PM" Computer="XX-AVEDOC" />
<EventLog_6 ID="0" Type="Error" Message="Error:try to connect server :No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it xx.xx.xx.xx:22000" Time="5/7/2012 4:02:20 PM" Computer="XX-AVEDOC" />
<EventLog_7 ID="0" Type="Error" Message="Error:try to connect server :No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it xx.xx.xx.xx:22010" Time="5/7/2012 4:05:28 PM" Computer="XX-AVEDOC" />
<EventLog_8 ID="0" Type="Error" Message="Error:try to connect server :No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it xx.xx.xx.xx:22000" Time="5/9/2012 10:03:28 AM" Computer="XX-AVEDOC" />
</EventLog>
</XmlData>

No firewalls on the machine and I don't have service or process listening on the port 22000

Do you have any idea?

Regards.

--
Milo

Last edited:

kmilo07

ADSM.ORG Member
After an extended review I can say the following things:

I can't start the server GUI. That is the problem. The version it's 6.1.4.0.

When I start the TSMSP control service the process starts but apparently it hang up. Then I find a message "The database engine stopped"

Then the port 22000 will never open. Later the TSMSP Web Services stops.

kmilo07

ADSM.ORG Member
I can strat the GUI.

First, I delete some files on \Tivoli\TSM\SharePoint\DocAve5\Manager\ZeusData\config\log\ log.ctrl, logmirror.ctrl, log273.dat, log274.dat, log275.dat, as well as all other files with extension ".dat".

Then I start the services and it's working :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertise at ADSM.ORG

If you are reading this, so are your potential customer. Advertise at ADSM.ORG right now.

UpCloud high performance VPS at $5/month

Get started with $25 in credits on Cloud Servers. You must use link below to receive the credit. Use the promo to get upto 5 month of FREE Linux VPS.

The Spectrum Protect TLA (Three-Letter Acronym): ISP or something else?

• Every product needs a TLA, Let's call it ISP (IBM Spectrum Protect).

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Keep using TSM for Spectrum Protect.

Votes: 44 63.8%
  • Let's be formal and just say Spectrum Protect

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Other (please comement)

Votes: 6 8.7%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
surfacematter